So we went to the Dr yesterday to see how big this "little girl" is via ultrasound. Apparently she is very big. How? I do not know, she certainly doesn't have big parents and I have only gained 10 lbs myself so far! But the Dr. says she is about 3 weeks bigger than is typical and weighs about 5-5.5 pounds! That is quite big considering most of the babies in my family weigh not much more than that when they are born and she still has 8 weeks of growing to do!! Those 8 weeks are usually when baby puts on the most weight, so Dr. says that she will most likely come early on her own when she runs out of room. I was automatically trying to figure out another way for her to come out and Dr. says that if she gets too big she will just have to come "out of the window instead of the door". HAHA! They thought that she was so big because of my gestational diabetes, but usually that shows big head or belly measurements and the femur measurement will show the actual age of the baby. My ultrasound yesterday showed her head, belly and femur measurements all proportionate to eachother, but they are all 3 weeks ahead so she is just a naturally big baby. Yikes!
Baby shower is this weekend, I will miss all of you guys that are far away and I'll post pictures when I get the chance.
 |
| Melanie 32 weeks- Face |
 |
| Melanie's Foot |
 |
Melanie's nose
|
No comments:
Post a Comment