We've created this blog in anticipation of the arrival of our first baby. Hopefully through this our friends and family across the pond and all over the States will be able to watch our family grow and get to know baby Melanie.
Friday, July 15, 2011
OUR NEW HOME!
I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, but wasnt sure where to start. I could've started at some point during our 2 year struggle with infertility, but it was too stressful. I could've started when I found out I was pregnant, but I was too nervous/ excited. I could've started when we found out we were going to be parents to a perfect (dr's words) baby girl, but I was too busy shopping :) Now that I am home and have a little extra time on my hands I thought I would use that time to start the blog now. The reason now is a good time? We just purchased our first home as a family! We will be closing on our house in the next week and will be moved in by the first of the month, just in time to get everything ready to welcome baby Melanie and prepare ourselves for life as a "family". We are so excited for all the changes we have coming our way. Hopefully this blog will be a good way to share our news, stories and photos with friends and family from all over. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment