Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finally Settled

Now that we are finally settled in the new house and all the new furniture has arrived I thought I would share some pictures of the inside of our new home. We still have some minor things to do like hang pictures, and buy curtains and rugs, etc. but this is pretty much it. Wish everyone was closer so we could have lots of new visitors, but the pictures will have to do for now!

Family Room
Family Room




Coal's new favorite spot by the back door

Downstairs Bathroom

Downstairs Bathroom




Dining Room

Dining Room


Living Room

Living Room


Kitchen

Kitchen



Kitchen


Upstairs Bathroom

Upstairs Bathroom

Our Bedroom
Our Bedroom
Our Bedroom
Spare Room/Office
Spare Room/Office

Attic/Spare Bedroom
Attic/Spare Bedroom
















I'm also posting some pics of my big baby belly for everyone to see since there haven't been many yet. She will be here before we know it. Dr. says that she is doing well and that because of the gestational diabetes I can not go past my due date of November 10th, so as long as she doesn't arrive on her own before then, that's probably when she will be her, but she will definitely not be late :)

Stayed tuned for lots more photos. I am having professional maternity photos done tomorrow and will also post pics from the baby shower and Melanie's nursery once it is finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment