We've created this blog in anticipation of the arrival of our first baby. Hopefully through this our friends and family across the pond and all over the States will be able to watch our family grow and get to know baby Melanie.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Wednesday is the big day!
Finally! After much teasing my Dr. says Melanie will be coming out on Wednesday! For real this time :) She is a big girl at what they think is somewhere around 9 lbs so the Dr. will not let her come naturally. Melanie is coming "out of the window instead of the door" she says. I'll be going in for my c section early early Wednesday morning and most of you will hear some news by 9 am our time. We are so very anxious to meet her. We had the last ultrasound last friday when the Dr. was checking her size and you could totally see her cute little face squished up against me. It was unreal, she had a total baby face. Big cheeks, turned up nose and you could even see her eyelids. She looked so much like Gaz and so much like my sister Stacey, I can't wait to see what she really looks like! Gaz's mom will be arriving Wednesday evening so she will get to see her the day she is born, funny how things work out. I will post some pics and stats on the blog as soon as I have a chance. Since I am having major surgery to get her out I'm sure Ill have some time to do it while I am recovering on the couch. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment