Melanie is 4 months old!! CRAZY! She has a lot going on too. She has found her voice and enjoys making it heard :) its pretty funny when she is smiling and screaming away at the same time. Melanie has had a lot more "firsts" since my last post. She took her first nap in her big girl crib yesterday, has started eating cereal, talked on the phone for the first time when Daddy was out of town, went to her first play SESAME STREET LIVE, which she LOVED!! She also has her first friend. Her name is Aubrey and her mom and I go way back. Her mom is a teacher in the schools here and had Aubrey about 3 weeks after I had Melanie. She comes and stays with us during the week while her mom is teaching. They became fast friends and I am looking forward to Melanie growing up with a little friend. Needless to say I have my hands full, but I am loving every minute of it and they are both such good girls, so they make things pretty easy for me. This week Melanie is going to have another first- her first plane ride!!! She and I are leaving on Thursday to visit Gaz's Aunt Jac, Uncle Gordon and Cousin Calum. We are so excited for our little getaway, but bummed we are going without Daddy. It should make for an interesting adventure. We also sent in for Melanie's passport and booked tickets for Scotland. Mj will be a world traveller at 5 months old! She has her 4 months check up after we get back from Texas, as well as her baptism so I will update with pictures and stats in a couple weeks!
This is her ever so cute passport photo- which was an adventure in itself, but I think it turned out pretty good considering :)
No comments:
Post a Comment