Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's been awhile......

I can't believe I've let over two months go by without writing on the blog! Since we are kind of stuck inside from SUPERSTORM SANDY I thought "what better time to catch up?". We have certainly had a lot going on, so much happens in two months I could write forever!! I guess I can start where I left off. A few weeks after we got back from our trip to Chicago we had a special visitor. Gaz's dad came to visit and Mj got to meet her Papa for the first time. They were fast friends and we had a fun (although quick) visit. We hung outside in the sun, went to a baseball game and went to a picnic/ boat ride for Labor day.



 
While Papa was here visiting we found out some very exciting news too!!
Mj is going to be a BIG SISTER!
Baby number 2 is due May 12th, 2013 -Mother's day :) We have had a few chances to see him/her on ultrasound and dr says everything is looking good!! We are so excited for Mj to have a sibling.

 
Even though summer is over, we haven't slowed down at all. Mj is still enjoying all of her activities. She did another music class, swim lessons (she now jumps in on her own), storytime at the library and gymboree class. Aubrey is back now too, so they have been busy being their silly selves. It is so cute how they actually play together!
 












 
 


Halloween is pretty big here in the states too, so we will have some pics of that to put up. We went to pick pumpkins out at a pumpkin patch, decorated the house, we are carving pumpkins tonight and trick or treating on sunday. With Melanie's birthday only a couple weeks away we have been getting ready for her big bash too! She also had her 1 year "photo shoot" this weekend, so we will have a lot of pictures to put up from her birthday soon too!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment