Thursday, January 24, 2013

So much to share Halloween, Mjs first birthday, IT'S A BOY!!! DOUBLE POST Part 1

I keep putting off posting on the blog because I have already left it so long and I know there is going to be a lot to write. But, if I put off anymore I'll probably NEVER catch up. I usually just post as things happen and that has worked so far, but now I'm thinking maybe I should "schedule" a blog day once a month to make sure this doesn't happen again! Anyway, since there is so much to tell I am going to do a DOUBLE POST.

For starters: HALLOWEEN!
Mj was a kangaroo for her first Halloween, and a super cute one if I do say do myself ;)
We went to a pumpkin farm where we went on a hayride and picked out pumpkins, did some trick-or treating at Boo at the Zoo, carved pumpkins and did some neighborhood trick-or-treating/ candy passing too. Here are some pics:
































 
 




 
Next up: Mj's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!
I can't believe my baby is 1 already! The first year went by so fast. Gaz's brother Gregg came over from Scotland and Papa and Grandma were able to be here via Facetime, so we were able to celebrate with both sides of the family (& lots of good friends).































 And last but definitely not least: IT'S A BOY!!!
We found out on Friday, Dec 14th that baby no.2 is a boy!! We are so excited and feel so very lucky to be blessed with one of each! We had a boy name picked out with Mj, and that will most likely end up being this little guy's name, but we aren't sure yet. We are sure about his middle name though, and I will say it is after a very special person :)



Mjs one year photos:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment