Hello!!! It's been awhile since my last post, we have been so busy. Melanie has passed 6 months and is coming up on 7 already. Keep your eyes on the mailbox for her 6 months pictures. We have been enjoying the weather, had some visitors, are spending time with Melanie's friend Aubrey (who I watch during the school year) and trying to keep active.
Melanie took a Kindermusik class last month that she LOVED! She had so much fun doing "her thing" and singing, dancing and meeting new friends. We were so sad that it ended but we have a lot of stuff planned for the summer. We are going to find another music class, try out Mommy and Baby Yoga, take some trips to the zoo, park, etc. and she also starts swimming lessons next week. As you can see, she loves her baby pool and practically SWIMS in the bath so I'm sure she will LOVE the big pool. I have to keep her busy because I don't think she will know what to do without Aubrey here all summer, but we are going to try to get them together as much as possible.
Melanie is also a crazy moover!! She hasn't mastered crawling yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. She is rolling every which way to get what she wants and go where she wants. She also said "dadada" this weekend. Great for Daddy, but I have been working on Mama everyday for months!!! haha. She has started eating food too and is loving every minute of it. Her favorite is banana yogurt :) She recently had her 6 month check-up where she was measured and had to get shots :( luckily, this is the last set until she turns 1. I can't even believe we are halfway there already!
Melanie is somewhere between the 75-90 percentile for everything so she is growing well. She measured in at 18 lbs 11.4 oz and is 27" long. We will blog again once Melanie's activities have started and let you know how she is enjoying her summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment